If you are arrested for driving while intoxicated or impaired by alcohol or drugs you need an experienced and skillful attorney to protect you.
DWI prosecution is the single most regulated crime in New York and New Jersey.
In addition to arrest and the potential for jail, all individuals charged with DWI’s may be subject to the following potential penalties:
- Revocation of driver’s license
- Auto insurance surcharges
- Court ordered alcohol screening and counseling
- Vehicle forfeiture
- Court ordered installation of breath monitoring devices in all vehicles that you own or operate.
- Enhanced criminal penalties for individuals with prior vehicle related convictions
As an attorney, I represent approximately fifty DWI cases a year in New York and New Jersey and have represented over 1,000 DWI cases in my career with great success.